We hit Wisconsin Wool and Sheep Festival over the weekend, and we had a BLAST! It was the last day, so things seemed like maybe they were a bit slow, but we really enjoyed ourselves. Maggie was a big fan of the sheep and especially of the dogs that herded them.
I collected business cards of folks who hand spin yarn. Oh so beautiful…oh so not cheap! I couldn’t take the plunge and buy anything without a specific project in mind, so I guess I’ll just have to go back next year!
Kole got a Sheep! t-shirt, and it came with a free bumper sticker. So if you see a 1991 red Jeep Commanche with a spray painted topper and some crazy Sheep! bumper sticker…it might be us. Speaking of the Commanche – we used it on our travels this weekend down to the Chicagoland area. It was good. Despite some weird leg contortions by whomever was in the middle, it was a smooth ride. (Maggie hogged the passenger seat). Makes me think we should get that gem of pick-up truck out more often!
I’ll leave you with a few other snapshots of our day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Questions? Comments? Concerns?