Who knew that Green Bay had a pretty great holiday parade? We had low expectations as we headed downtown to meet some friends for the show. I must say it really surpassed our expectations! We strolled into a primo spot at 9:55 (parade started at 10), and we proceeded to thoroughly enjoy the 1.5 hours that followed.
Maggie was bundled up tightly. She was mistaken for a boy, yet again, which begs the question, how much pink is enough?
We saw the roller derby chicks. (p.s. Is anyone else just so curious that they’d like to go to roller derby with us, just once?)There were 2 balloons! I was so stunned, I didn’t take a picture of the first one. So, so neat!
Real reindeer (or a reasonable facsimile).
And 8 people dressed like reindeer accompanying Santa and Mrs. Claus. The thing they’re riding on actually rose and lowered and spun in full circles while the vehicle was moving. It was quite sweet. At the end Mrs. Claus did a shout out to Maggie…yes, really…and we were able to head home happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Questions? Comments? Concerns?