I have never seen such a thing in my life~! Seriously THOUSANDS of poinsettias, and we went in the last hour of the sale. Unbelievable. I was kind of glad that we didn’t pop in until things had died down – for the obvious reasons people with toddlers might list, but also because Kole admittedly looked like a homeless person in his Christmas Tree Getting Gear. Those are his words, not mine.
We ended up buying some cool variety of splatter poinsettia (not painted) and a curly petal plant, too. Oh, and I won’t make you ask about that sweater Maggie’s wearing. Yes, it is the reindeer sweater Kole has been looking to purchase for himself for years now. Maggie loves it and calls it her “Udolph shirt”… It’s no coincidence that she knows the name. Somebody felt forced to play “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” on repeat for what amounted to about 45 minutes last weekend during a particularly LONG part of the long trip to Minnesota. What can we say? It made her happy – doesn’t matter that it drove us crazy.
I have a friend who doesn't play kid music, but I am with you that annoying music beats crying kid hands down! Plus, she had to explain to a kindergarten teacher why her son sang "I am the Walrus" his whole first day of school!!
ReplyDeleteLove the sketch of the new place and am very happy to see your posts back on my reader!
I was wondering who stole my homeless person clothes last weekend....
ReplyDeleteDo you have Mag's sweater in my size please? thanks
ReplyDelete