Okay, we’re in countdown mode, but I’m not feeling optimistic or all that excited. It feels a lot like last time…waiting…waiting…waiting… I’m really not good at it. I think anyone who knows me would agree, patience has never been (and probably will never be) my forte. *sigh* With a due date still 3 weeks away, I know I shouldn’t fret yet, but really, when it’s 75 degrees mid October, and your ankles are swollen beyond compare, and the only think that fits is corduroy pants and long-sleeve shirts, I think there’s sufficient reason for a bit of whining. I’ll be done now.
I leave you with an image of how Maggie is passing the time…
Which reminds me – Maggie says the “babies” are all supposed to be dressing up for Halloween, and I’ve only finished one costume so far. Better get sewing!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Questions? Comments? Concerns?