It's been over a month since I posted here. Sorry - so much happening at home, work, etc. that I kind of lost track of the time. I'll try to do better over the summer. Starting... NOW! :-)
I wanted to share some photos of life around our place the past few weeks, but both Live Writer and Blogger are giving me trouble, so here are the 2 that worked. Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow!
yea....more pics of maggie!! Thanks Kari!
ReplyDelete-AP
gosh! her hair really does look red in that second picture!
ReplyDeleteHey Kari...Maggie looks so much bigger!! More alert and less like a newborn (which I guess she isn't anymore so that makes sense). I have been missing your blogging.
ReplyDeleteTalk soon,
JB
Hi! I had heard about the accident - sorry to hear, but very happy to hear that you were all OK. Maggie is a doll!! She has a lot more hair than you kids did at that age, doesn't she? I love your blog. We ordered from a CSA - we have the option of weekly shipments. I'm still looking though because they sent me a lot of things I couldn't identify (and therefore, didn't know how to make!).
ReplyDeleteLater,
Nila