November 5, 2009

Halloween Day

Maggie’s very first Halloween was an eventful one, let me tell you.  We had to get up at the crack of dawn…okay, okay, we had to get up at 7:00 (which seems like the crack of dawn when you’re trying to vacation) to get to Goldy’s Breakfast Bistro for breakfast.  We were trying to avoid waiting outside.  Didn’t work.

DSCN7303

The wait was worth it.  Four words: sweet potato hash browns.

DSCN7320

Maggie dressed up as Yoda.  Okay, we dressed her up as Yoda, but I think the smiles speak to the fact that she didn’t mind a bit.

DSCN7307 

DSCN7335 DSCN7349 DSCN7325

We hit the last day of the market downtown and snagged some pumpkins for carving.

DSCN7351

And then we set to work.

DSCN7359 DSCN7357 DSCN7358

I ended up doing a rendition of a sock monkey a la Maggie’s onesie. 

DSCN7361DSCN7365 

I think they turned out quite well.  Stop back again this weekend to find out about our Halloween night…oooh, the suspense!

2 comments:

  1. PLEASE BRING THE FUNNY HAT WHEN YOU VISIT!!

    a & s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics...I especially love the one in the jail suit ~ so darling. Looks like a truly fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Concerns?