January 11, 2011

Holiday Recap Day 3: Christmas morning

12 25 10_0199

Kole got a reindeer sweater – not quite as gaudy as one might hope, but after 4 years of thrift searches, this is the first one I found.

12 25 10_0179

I found Maggie Mercer Mayer’s The Snowy Day, a book I really enjoyed as a child.  We’ve been reading it fairly often.

12 25 10_0155

Maggie got some new camping gear – the Fisher Price nature campsite.

12 25 10_0176

And a doctor’s kit.

12 25 10_0165

Wally helped open gifts when Maggie started slowing down.

12 25 10_0161

Oh, and the table and chairs were very well received.  She has spent quite a bit of time practicing her understanding of the word not with them – not pink, blue (Maggie rearranges all chairs so blue is next to her), not yellow, pink (rearrange again), not pink, blue (rearrange again)… you get the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns?