A friend of mine proposed a challenge recently. It’s not just a challenge for me, but it most definitely applies to the over abundant stash of crafting stuff that has taken roost upstairs. When we moved Kole was amazed disgusted by the number of boxes labeled [CRAFT ROOM]. I didn’t count them. I did purge before we moved…I just wasn’t quite ready to part with some things, and now, well, now it’s just about gotten the best of me. So the challenge is a great reason to get organized & start using up some of that fabric I’ve amassed! I got started post haste.
Little draft dodgers were completed for our doors. I used some Alexander Henry fabric leftover from a purse I made last spring. I had been squirreling it away for many months now, and this project seemed perfect as we’ll get to enjoy these prints all winter long. Maggie helped fill them with rice. I’m embarrassed to say that in the process I spilled more rice on the floor than she did.
I also finished up a hat I started in November. It’s pretty basic, but it’s the very first adult size hat I’ve made!
And finally I finished up a replica of this wreath as a very late Christmas gift for a friend. Perhaps strep throat wasn’t such a bad thing. Seems I was pretty productive.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Questions? Comments? Concerns?