We’ve been sampling some music this summer. Recently introduced into the rotation is Tom Pease. As a kid I used to jam to Boogie, Boogie, Boogie with my jaw harp, and sharing that music with Maggie has been a real treat! We’ve had the luck to catch Tom in concert twice this summer. The first time, Maggie wasn’t too sure about things, but the concert this week was a big hit.
Even though Maggie spent half the concert running between friends & sharing Goldfish crackers, I think she really enjoyed it. The best part, though, was after the show. Maggie decided she needed to say “Thank you, Tom Pease”, which then prompted her to share her favorite songs with him: Many, Many Cows and Banana Slug. And he sang them…just to her. She was SO EXCITED!
She has been talking about it ever since. *sigh* It’s memories like these that just make me smile.
Aaaaww! Gotta love her!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun pictures ! I realized on my way home I never paid admission. We used the bathroom beforehand, found seats and that was that.
ReplyDelete