A friend recently asked about the 52 projects. I laughed. Then I got to thinking – I don’t really know how many projects we’ve completed, but I can say that we’ve been busy knocking things off the list, and really, that’s what I was hoping for in setting the goal of a project a week this year. We’ve plastered, sanded, and painted, painted, painted.
One of our more recent projects was upgrading & expanding our raised bed gardens. Kole built three new garden beds – and to get them in place there was a lot of digging, hauling and sod transplanting. Thank goodness we’ve got a little helper.
She quickly ditched the pink, plastic Little Tikes shovel in favor of something a little more sturdy, and she helped off and on for the entire afternoon.
Yeah - those pink plastic shovels are just for show. Way to go, Maggie!
ReplyDelete