There's a moose in the background there...really. The trip was a lot of fun. Kole and I have been to the zoo previously, but being the cheapos that we are, we have always gone in the evening when they offer free admission. Not coincidentally, the animals are always put away or sleeping during the free time. Well, I'll have you know that if you go to the zoo during regular hours, there are really animals that are up and moving! This was the first time I got to see the moose and the giraffe up close! Maggie slept through the whole thing. Maybe in a few months it'll be exciting for her, too.
I also received a special gift from Maggie and Wally. It made me laugh, no, it made me guffaw out loud. (See proof of guffawing below).
It's a Chia Obama. Who doesn't need one of those?
Make him grow a mullet!
ReplyDelete