That isn't to say that I'll be galavanting around town, no. It's still a little daunting to think of packing up Maggie and heading out on my own. But it's comforting to know that it's possible. Until I work up the courage to do so, I think we'll keep seeing scenes like this one.
March 5, 2009
Free at last!
I am free! What does that mean? Driving restrictions have been lifted! It means that I can leave the house by myself. I celebrated by running to Sam's Club and Walgreens. Big fun, I know, but after traveling everywhere with Maggie and Kole in tow for 10 days, it was nice to be on my own, if only for an hour or two.
That isn't to say that I'll be galavanting around town, no. It's still a little daunting to think of packing up Maggie and heading out on my own. But it's comforting to know that it's possible. Until I work up the courage to do so, I think we'll keep seeing scenes like this one.
That isn't to say that I'll be galavanting around town, no. It's still a little daunting to think of packing up Maggie and heading out on my own. But it's comforting to know that it's possible. Until I work up the courage to do so, I think we'll keep seeing scenes like this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Doesn't it feel a little weird? I found myself constantly having to overcome the instinctive
ReplyDeletepanic of "Where's my baby!" with "Oh, yeah. Safe at home with Daddy." But then, the FREEDOM! It was intoxicating!!