March 12, 2009

ten things

Ten things I'm loving right now...

1. This fabric which is being used in some current projects. Doesn't green just make you think spring? 2. The newest issue of Real Simple magazine - read while cuddling with this girl.

3. The Heather Ross fabrics that arrived in the mail the other day. Hmmm... now what to make with these?

4. My own personal watch dog. Things I'm not loving: all the barking done throughout the day.

5. This chair. Apparently it once belonged to my great-great uncle Bill (maybe there's only one great in there, I'm not sure). Anyway, it was recently stripped and refinished by my talented husband and reupholstered by the shop across town. It's the best place to rock quietly day or night.6. Reconnecting with old friends on Facebook.

7. A sleepy daughter. *Sigh* so peaceful.

8. The making that happens while said daughter sleeps. In progress today: a nursing cover up.

9. Chocolate chip, M&M cookies - baked fresh during the afternoon nap. Happy 3 week birthday, Magdaline!
10. Another book finished. This one for the March Book Club meeting. I think I'm going to have to head to the yarn shop next week for some supplies. I feel inspired!

What are you loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns?