March 16, 2009

What we made Monday...

Last week I talked about the things we were making around here and provided some sneak peaks. Today we unveil some finished product.

This applique daschund wraps around the onesie and is accompanied by a reversable bib using a pattern from Bend the Rules Sewing (the other fabric is that same green flower print used in the onesie). There is a burp cloth (not pictured) that is also part of the set. These are Mama Chic Wrist Cuffs made with a pattern from JCasa, fabric from a botched ebay purchase (paid WAY too much for some scraps) and vintage buttons (of which I am amassing a collection).
I also finished the nursing cover up I was working on. No photos yet, so we'll save that share for another day.

1 comment:

  1. yep...totaly want one of those cuffs...and a purse...and everything else you're so crafty with! you're either going to have to teach me how to do all this or lend me your baby/pregnancy stuff once i have my own!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Concerns?