April 8, 2009

Birthday


This little one and I have been in kahoots for a week or more to plan some fun surprises for her dad's birthday.

She was agreeable and slept while I made this little bag for the I-pod we gave him. We found this fabric months ago at Goodwill - isn't it a hoot? I've got like 3 more yards, so we'll have to see what becomes of it.
Then she sat quietly and dozed in her bouncy chair while I baked and decorated this gnome cake. Not quite as cool as what I had pictured in my mind, but it was only my second time using the decorator thingy. It kinda looks like grass, doesn't it?
I think our efforts were well received - Happy Birthday to Kole!

2 comments:

  1. OH wow - that fabric IS great! I see them being little pouches to house your army men collection. You know, the one you keep in your purse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cake turned out really nice! and i L-O-V-E maggie's smile in that picture!!!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Concerns?