This thrifted pot of silk ties and some blown-out eggs became this:
And then this:
You can check out Martha Stewart's directions here. I used blown out eggs so that we could keep these and reuse them in future years and also because we don't eat a lot of hard-boiled eggs around here. I had a bit of trouble covering the whole egg - hence the white streaks, but I think it adds character. I'm hoping for better results next time.
In knitting world, I finished a scarf this week. I apologize for not modeling it, but it's early yet and I look frightful today.
Now on the needles - a Booga Bag knit with Japanese wool so that it can be felted when it's done. I got a good start yesterday while waiting for our new car to get a check-up.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Questions? Comments? Concerns?